Clearly.ca is your one-stop-shop to order contacts online in Canada. They are predominately owned and operated by Canadians, and provide the best prices in the country. Acuvue is the world's most famous brand of individual contact lenses, and we have them all!
Johnson & Johnson is one of the most well-known and well-respected contact lens companies in the world. They carry this brand and many other leading contact lens brands. We don't recommend buying contacts from someone else online. Why is that? Every day, at Clearly.ca, you will find all the contact lens items you need in one convenient location, at unbeatable prices. As a result, ordering contacts online in Canada has never been easier. You choose your contact lenses from a list of options available on the internet. With us, saving money online is easy.
It's very easy to order contact lenses online. Overall, purchasing contact lenses from Clearly.ca is easy and environmentally friendly. Therefore, we ask, "Why would you shop somewhere else?" There's a reason we're number one.
Find the cheapest prices on Acuvue contacts in Canada. We are a Canadian-owned and operated company, offering the most affordable prices in Canada. The world's most popular contact lens brand is Acuvue, and we offer the complete line!
Johnson & Johnson is the manufacturer of Acuvue contacts. The J&J brand of contact lenses is one of the world's most recognizable and trusted brands. Buying contacts from someone else online is not a good idea. What is the reason? We offer all the contact lens products you need at Clearly.ca, and we offer these products at unbelievable prices every single day. Thus, Canadians can buy contact lenses online more conveniently than ever before. Choose your contacts online. When you shop online with us, you will save money.
You will love how easy it is to buy contacts online. Clearly.ca is above all an eco-friendly way to buy Acuvue contact lenses. So why would you shop somewhere else? Our #1 ranking isn't by accident.
Maintain sharp vision no matter how old you are.
Your eyes are at risk of developing presbyopia after age 40, which is a condition that makes focusing on items close to you more difficult. The problem may be rectified with bifocal reading glasses, but they are bulky and have a noticeable "bifocal line". Wouldn't it be great if you could fix presbyopia without wearing glasses?
Contact lenses are an excellent option for presbyopia. They're so good at what they do that you won't even detect them - nor will anybody else.
Multiple focal lenses or progressive lenses are used for more than just presbyopia, which can be addressed by bifocal contact lenses. Multifocal contacts can handle many prescriptions with a single lens thanks to technical advancements in lens technology. You can achieve clear vision at multiple distances effortlessly.
If you want regular multifocal contact lenses, you can choose from a wide range of the best multifocal contact lenses from brands like ACUVUE®, CooperVision®, Bausch + Lomb, and ALCON DAILIES®. The multifocal contacts we offer are designed for biweekly and monthly use. Rigid gas permeable multifocals are the best option for the sharpest vision. Multifocal contact lenses will help you enjoy life to the fullest, no matter what your lifestyle.
You might be surprised as to why people shop online. Here are the TOP 5 reasons why people shop online:
1. Convenience– Imagine being able to shop 24 hours a day from the comfort of your home or office. You never have to worry about store hours or crowded malls again.
2. Saves Time– Get EXACTLY what you want in 5 minutes or less when you shop online. Compare a few mouse clicks with having to get dressed, drive to the mall, find parking (good luck during Christmas holidays), go to the store and hope they have what you are looking for in stock AND in your size, line up to pay and head back home. Which scenario saves you more time?
3. Save Money – Many online merchants can give HUGE discounts because they don’t have to deal with the middle man and they can pass the savings on to you. Many online stores also offer FREE shipping that saves you even more money.
4. Comparison Shopping – You can now compare from different retailers to make sure you are getting the BEST deal for whatever you are shopping for. In a few clicks of the mouse you can get the BEST price and make your purchase.
5. Coupons & Savings – There are ALWAYS online coupons, savings, deals, rebates etc to attract customers and keep them coming back. On certain items you can save up to 90% compared with retail stores.
That's the why, so WHAT do people actually buy when they go online? Here is an excerpt from a 2007 Neilsen survey: